Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tender for repackaging the facades of the Central Bank of Iraq building / Basra branch (returned)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tender for repackaging the facades of the Central Bank of Iraq building / Basra branch (returned) Empty Tender for repackaging the facades of the Central Bank of Iraq building / Basra branch (returned)

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2023, 8:38 am

[size=20][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
     May 11, 2023
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Re-announcement for the second time of the public tender No. ( 2/2023 ) for a project
    ( Repacking the facades of the Central Bank of Iraq building / Basra branch )

The Central Bank of Iraq announces the re-announcement of the public tender for the implementation of the project (repackaging the facades of the Central Bank of Iraq building / Basra branch) and according to the technical specifications, work requirements and legal conditions contained in the standard document for the implementation of small works prepared by this bank, companies wishing to participate Contracting with experience, specialization and qualifications classified by the Ministry of Planning send their authorized persons according to a letter of authorization to the headquarters of the Central Bank of Iraq / located in Baghdad - Al-Rashid Street Building No. (2) Floor (3) Legal Department / Contracts Department for the purpose of obtaining tender documents for an amount of $ (100,000) dinars (one hundred thousand dinars) is non-refundable, and the tender closing date will be before the end of the official working hours on (Monday) corresponding to 12/6/2023, and the awardee shall bear the fees for publishing the last advertisement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:10 am