Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forming committees to find out the final variables in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Forming committees to find out the final variables in the 2023 budget Empty Forming committees to find out the final variables in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 5:21 am

[size=52]Forming committees to find out the final variables in the 2023 budget[/size]
    • Today 11:44

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    A member of the Parliamentary Strategic Planning Committee, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, announced, on Saturday, the formation of committees to finally review the schedules contained in the budget law, according to the changes that occurred as a result of the recent hosting. 

Al-Baldawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, “The Finance Committee formed sectoral committees from within it to review the schedules contained in the budget law once and for all, according to the changes that occurred as a result of the hosting and the deletion of some paragraphs of the law,” noting that “presenting the draft budget law for voting depends on the speed of achievement of the sectoral committees.
    He added, “The sectoral committees will match the schedules according to the changes that took place after hosting ministers, governors, and all parties that were hosted within the committee, as well as reviewing transfer procedures, increases and decreases, and deleting some paragraphs that took place during the committee's discussions."
    Al-Baldawi continued, "The presentation of the draft budget law to vote depends on the speed of completion of the sectoral committees formed by the Finance Committee," noting that "the work of the committee will end in the middle of this week."
    The deficit rate amounted to 63.275 trillion dinars, with the adoption of a price of 70 dollars per barrel of oil, given that more than 95 percent of budget revenues depend on oil sales. End / 25 m

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:26 pm