Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new meeting between the two Kurdish parties and 3 files on the discussion table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new meeting between the two Kurdish parties and 3 files on the discussion table Empty A new meeting between the two Kurdish parties and 3 files on the discussion table

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2023, 4:48 am

A new meeting between the two Kurdish parties and 3 files on the discussion table

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-21 01:29
    Font

Shafaq News/ A delegation from the Political Bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan is scheduled to visit Erbil today, Sunday, to meet with the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party.
    According to information obtained by Shafaq News Agency, "the meeting will include discussing the issue of parliamentary elections in Kurdistan, activating the commission and amending the election law."

The two main parties held an expanded meeting on Tuesday (May 17th) after a three-month break for many reasons, and they agreed to open a new page of relations between the two sides, according to a joint statement issued after a meeting of their offices that took place in the city of Sulaymaniyah.
    While the American diplomatic missions, the European Union, and countries in the Kurdistan Region called for holding parliamentary elections at the specified time, demanding the implementation of the steps after the Kurdish political parties responded to the invitation made by the Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani to sit at a dialogue table in the coming days to overcome differences in order to proceed with holding elections on time. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:27 pm