Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

My framework is determined to raise the problems of three files after the Eid holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

My framework is determined to raise the problems of three files after the Eid holiday Empty My framework is determined to raise the problems of three files after the Eid holiday

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 6:58 am

[size=52]My framework is determined to raise the problems of three files after the Eid holiday[/size]
    • Today 14:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
     The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atbi, affirmed, on Tuesday, the framework's intention to present 3 vital files after the blessed Eid Al-Adha holiday.
    Al-Atbi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The framework will discuss, after the blessed Eid Al-Adha holiday, 3 vital files, which are the general amnesty in light of the current controversy in political circles, in addition to the impact of the Syrian Al-Hol file on Iraqi security and stability, and the water file and the drought occurring in several areas of the country.” the country.”
    He added, "The coordination framework is serious about offering solutions to all files and seeking to support the government in supporting options that would contribute to reducing negative effects, especially with regard to the drought file, which has begun to cause concern in several governorates, especially the south.”
    He pointed out that "all the framework forces refuse to allow any amnesty law to grant freedom to those whose hands are stained with the blood of innocent people and who were the cause of the suffering of thousands of families."
    The proposed general amnesty law in the corridors of the Council of Ministers has sparked political controversy recently, amid popular rejection of any attempts to release those involved in terrorist acts. Ended 25 F

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:41 pm