Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Progress destroys important files condemning him for corruption in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Progress destroys important files condemning him for corruption in Anbar Empty Progress destroys important files condemning him for corruption in Anbar

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2023, 5:27 am

[size=52]Progress destroys important files condemning him for corruption in Anbar[/size]
    • Today 13:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Anbar .. 
    An official source in Anbar province, revealed on Thursday, that the Taqaddam Party headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi destroyed and burned bonds and files related to reconstruction projects and the financial costs of each project due to corruption.
    The source told Al-Maalouma that "a number of leaders of the Taqaddam Party, which is led by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad al-Halbousi, carried out operations to destroy and hide files related to projects for the reconstruction of the cities of Anbar, in In conjunction with the opening of the investigation by the integrity committees, after the features of the funding agencies for those projects became clear and the disappearance of sums of money. A huge value estimated at about 120 billion dinars, the value of the files that were leaked to the regulatory authorities.
    The source added that "the files of reconstruction projects were destroyed to hide the truth about the stolen amounts and erase their features for fear of exposing their files and referring those involved to the judiciary."
     He pointed out that "prominent political figures in Anbar are behind this file, which is considered one of the most thorny files, due to the presence of large corruption rates in the mechanism of implementing projects for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of infrastructure damaged by terrorist operations." ," explaining that "the integrity committees are still investigating the theft and disappearance of sums of money." Huge amounts are allocated for the reconstruction of the infrastructure. End/12a
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:16 pm