Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cameron Abadi differs from al-Maliki, Iraq needs our help

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cameron Abadi differs from al-Maliki, Iraq needs our help Empty Cameron Abadi differs from al-Maliki, Iraq needs our help

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Independent / follow-up: British Prime Minister David Cameron, his Iraqi counterpart, Haider Abadi that he differs from his predecessor, Nuri al-Maliki, adding that "Iraq needs our help." Cameron said, in the meeting of the House of Commons on participation in the international coalition against "Daash," which followed the "independent", Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi asked me last Wednesday in New York in support of Iraq, which he described as "different from al-Maliki, and he needs our help and expertise to cope with strikes and explosions that happen in Iraq. "
    He added, "without the Iraqi army will not be air strikes useful", describing the flights carried out by the United States and France as "contributed to the protection of Christians and Yazidis in Iraq."
    Cameron told the House of Commons, "We are discussing with the Iraqi government on the support of all components of the people," pointing out that the situation in Syria is more complicated than Iraq.
    He stressed on to say: "We are not prepared to send our soldiers into the field there, and we are working with Iraqis and Kurds to save the security situation in Iraq, and we have helped America through the collection of intelligence information."
    The British Prime Minister stressed, in an editorial published by the newspaper "Sunday Telegraph" in the middle of last August, that the country's use of "all its military capabilities" to deal with the Islamic state, warning that the organization "has is targeting in our streets," If you do not stop to offer.
    He said that this does not mean the United Kingdom again send troops to Iraq, but to think about the possibility of cooperation with Iran to eliminate the jihadist threat.
    He added, "I agree that we should avoid sending armies to fight or to occupation, but we have to admit that most brighter future that we seek requires a long-term plan."
    He stressed the British Prime Minister that security can not prevail unless "If we use all our resources - aid, diplomacy, our military capabilities," stressing that Britain should cooperate with countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt and Turkey, and "perhaps even with Iran" in order to address the organization extreme

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 24 Sep 2024, 3:27 pm