Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Anbar Al-Muwahid: Determination and decisiveness are preparing to replace Al-Halbousi at this tim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Anbar Al-Muwahid: Determination and decisiveness are preparing to replace Al-Halbousi at this tim Empty Al-Anbar Al-Muwahid: Determination and decisiveness are preparing to replace Al-Halbousi at this tim

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2023, 6:52 am

[size=52]Al-Anbar Al-Muwahid: Determination and decisiveness are preparing to replace Al-Halbousi at this time[/size]
    • Today 14:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    Today, Wednesday, the leader of the Unified Anbar Alliance, Muhammad al-Fahdawi, revealed the existence of coordination between the Resolve and Decisive Alliances to replace the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, from the presidency of Parliament before the local elections.
    Al-Fahdawi said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "there is coordination between the Azm and Hasm coalitions at a steady pace towards replacing Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his position before the provincial elections," noting that "the Sovereignty Alliance recently admitted that it will run in the upcoming elections separately from the al-Halbousi Taqaddam Party."
    He added, "The official announcement of the Decisive Alliance and the existence of prior understandings with Al-Azm greatly affected the electoral map in the Sunni provinces, especially Anbar province."
    He pointed out, "The Decisive and Resolve coalitions are currently working for one common goal, by replacing Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi from his position before the provincial elections, after the involvement of leaders who submitted corruption files in Anbar province."
    Al-Fahdawi pointed out that "the Sovereignty Alliance recently admitted that it will run in the upcoming elections separately from the Al-Halbousi Taqaddam Party," noting that "the former informed Al-Halbousi's party not to accept it as a partner in the upcoming elections." End / 25 pm

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 5:41 pm