Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Measures to facilitate the work of the ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Measures to facilitate the work of the ports Empty Measures to facilitate the work of the ports

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9/29/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD morning

Researcher called economic Suhad virgins to facilitate the work procedures in the Iraqi port of what would speed up the entry of materials needed by investors in the implementation of Mcharaahm.ozkrt Athari told (morning) that the eyes of the world are moving to Iraq to possess the elements of successful investment projects that require mitigation measures bureaucracy currently in place at ports and activation of the tariff despite approving the law for the emergence of the need to expedite the implementation of the customs clearance process simplified the entry of materials and goods needed by Iraq in the reconstruction of infrastructure Altanah.wachart virgins that this would encourage foreign companies invested to come in larger to Iraq, noting the need to improve the levels of work in ports in line with the world in order to prevent the survival of goods for extra days at the port affects the speed of the investors in the completion of their work.

They pointed out that traders and international companies entering Iraq seeking simplified customs clearance process in the ports, what calls to maximize the efficiency of capacity to the global level, in addition to providing speed and reliability of the work of the Iraqi ports.

There are five ports in Basra, commercial and two ports PB firstly port stronghold port motherland which was founded in 1916 and the port of Faw, which was established in the same year and it is hoped to become the biggest port in Iraq in the coming years. In the early seventies has been building in the port of Umm Qasr was built in 1974 and Khor Al-Zubair port of Abu Flus on the banks of the Shatt al-Arab and active recently due to the growing imports by the private sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:06 pm