Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international group discussing reducing dependence on the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international group discussing reducing dependence on the dollar Empty An international group discussing reducing dependence on the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 10:58 am

An international group discussing reducing dependence on the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    South African Vice President Paul Machattel stressed the importance of the "BRICS" summit held this week in Johannesburg, and revealed the main issues to be discussed.
    He pointed out that representatives of the "BRICS" countries (Russia, Brazil, India, China and South Africa) will focus in today's meeting mainly on discussing reducing the group's dependence on the dollar.
    He stressed that "BRICS" will discuss the issue of increasing payments among its members in national currencies.
    Today, Tuesday, in Johannesburg, South Africa, the 15th BRICS summit kicked off, where the summit will discuss the issue of accepting new members and developing an economic, trade and financial plan for the bloc.
    South Africa, which chairs the summit this year, said more than 20 countries, including Algeria and Saudi Arabia, had applied to join the group.
    The presidents and leaders of Brazil, China, India and South Africa will meet, while Russian President Vladimir Putin will participate via video technology in the summit held under the slogan "BRICS and Africa". Moscow will be represented at the event in the personal presence of Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov.

Views 43
    Added 08/22/2023 - 3:57 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:21 pm