Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The vehicle which became horsepower

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The vehicle which became horsepower Empty The vehicle which became horsepower

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Sep 2014, 5:13 pm

The vehicle which became horsepower

29/9/2014

Mohammed Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi

This time I will try to distance this space away from politics and her world is full of deception, headaches and headed towards an economy that is supposed to be a horse who leads the wagon of politics, but this flirt managed to make herself horsepower rampant and that the economy remains wagon smashed tied to the tail of the horse .. I will talk today about Gaza banks in Iraq with a long history, which returns its beginnings to 1867, ie before the newspaper Zora two years and the day it was founded three banks are the Ottoman Bank, and Bank Alshahnchaha Iran, and the third bank eastern British .. and these banks and were not Iraqi, but it was providing banking services to merchants The Iraqi businessmen and contributed about a clear wheel rotate in the national economy, which was not then a free economy but was linked to the economies of the countries that belong to it the ownership of the three banks ..

Today, after the passage of nearly a century and a half ago at the start of the activity of banks in our country, but the current reality of this sector to Aitlaim and tradition enjoyed by comparison with countries in the region which does not hold half of this period of time on their appearance into existence .. The banks we have divided into two state banks and number six in addition to the central bank and community banks and number (48) banks .. and here seems high heel private sector banks through the large number .. but in the reality of the situation is this completely .. There is absolute dominance of government banks on the banking sector to the extent that government departments do not accept But certified instruments of government banks .. Also, these banks acquires ratio exceeding (90%) of deposits .. In spite of this dominance, but weNGED to government banks on the other side play their role in the process of building a real development .. They are still working on according Systems old to Atemknha play this role .. and banking services to offer customers services are limited and tiring .. telling me someone's story of receiving a loan cent salary as it did not get it, but after seeing the stars at noon it was the bank asking him Bkivalan of state employees and a pledge of property that the price ten times the value of the loan! .. and there are a lot of stories and anecdotes that tells us the reality of banking services provided by government banks .. This was due to the absence of comprehensive vision and our banks all need to reform in all aspects, it is not reasonable to keep banking services We are limited to 18 or 20 services a poor service while international banks exceeded the barrier of the fifty-five-star level of service .. The same description applies to the private sector banks, which are the other suffers a lot a lot of problems that have made ​​them crippled and ineffective in its banking .. So we need a revolution comprehensive banking reform.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:18 pm