Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework reveals that the differences over the oil and gas law have been overcome

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coordination framework reveals that the differences over the oil and gas law have been overcome Empty The coordination framework reveals that the differences over the oil and gas law have been overcome

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2023, 5:18 am

[rtl]The coordination framework reveals that the differences over the oil and gas law have been overcome[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/24 11:19  , the number of readings: 102 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Jadaan, confirmed that half of the controversial paragraphs on the oil and gas law have been bypassed.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Jadaan said in a press interview followed by (Iraq Today), that "the number of outstanding points in the oil law reaches 14 points, half of which have been exceeded through meetings and discussions between specialized technical committees," pointing out that "there is political support by all parties in order to overcome all differences and obstacles to reach a space of acceptance support the option to approve it in 2023.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The adoption of the law will address the challenges of smuggling and the influence of foreign companies and contribute to restoring the administration's compass towards federalism, considering oil and gas as wealth for all Iraqi components."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "discussions are currently taking place and there are expectations that a preliminary report will be submitted on the size of what has been achieved next September to the government in order to discuss the possibility of resolving what is left in coordination with the political forces.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Oil and gas are among the important laws that have been postponed for 4 parliamentary sessions due to disagreements, and the government still has the purpose of coming up with substantive clauses that contribute to a consensus that leads to its approval.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:18 pm