Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Popular rejection overthrows Barzani's hopes of returning to Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Popular rejection overthrows Barzani's hopes of returning to Diyala Empty Popular rejection overthrows Barzani's hopes of returning to Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Popular rejection overthrows Barzani's hopes of returning to Diyala[/size]
    • Today 12:30

Information / Baghdad..
     An informed source confirmed, on Monday, that the Kurdistan Democratic Party failed to persuade the local government in Diyala to reopen its headquarters in four cities.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, the source said, "The leaders of Barzani's party in Diyala tried for the fourth time, through official channels, to seek to reopen their headquarters in 4 cities, most notably Jalawla, Al-Saadiya, and Qara Tappah, but they collided with widespread popular rejection of this step," pointing out that "the leaders The local authorities in the four cities refused to resolve the decision and transferred it to Baghdad due to its sensitivity, and the latter has waited with it now because it is aware of the seriousness of the situation."
    He added, "The party leaders realize that their return to the four cities is very difficult and complicated, especially since they committed mistakes against the people during the period of their rule between the years 2003-2017, which makes their return and the opening of their headquarters a fantasy."
    He pointed out that "the political equation imposes on Barzani's party the belief that the return of its headquarters to the main cities in Diyala is a thing of the past, especially in the absence of any popular support for this step." over 25 p.m

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:41 am