Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The upcoming interrogations will affect those who fail to perform their ministerial duties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The upcoming interrogations will affect those who fail to perform their ministerial duties Empty Deputy: The upcoming interrogations will affect those who fail to perform their ministerial duties

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: The upcoming interrogations will affect those who fail to perform their ministerial duties[/size]
    • Today 09:51

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Independent MP Alaa Al-Haidari revealed, on Wednesday, that parliamentary interrogations will affect those who fail to perform their ministerial duties, noting that there are interrogation requests for a number of Sudanese government ministers.
    Al-Haidari said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency that "the supervisory and legislative authority of a member of the House of Representatives requires monitoring and holding accountable any person who fails to perform his executive duty."
    He added, "The House of Representatives is continuing to follow up on the performance of the work of the ministries of the Sudanese government, and in the event that there is delay or failure of a section of the ministers, we will not hesitate to question him inside the House of Representatives."
    He pointed out that "there is great cooperation between the legislative and executive authorities," pointing out that "the performance of some ministers is not good, and we demand their dismissal or their removal from office."
    The Presidency of the House of Representatives had directed to proceed with the interrogation procedures of the Minister of Education and the Presidency Media, the date of the interrogation. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:48 am