Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is waiting to import electricity from Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is waiting to import electricity from Türkiye Empty Iraq is waiting to import electricity from Türkiye

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 3:21 pm

Iraq is waiting to import electricity from Türkiye

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Electricity confirmed the stability of the energy situation in the country, while it announced a delay in importing energy from Turkey.
    The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Musa, said, "The volume of produced energy and daily energy rates currently stands at 24,000 megawatts, and the system is witnessing recovery and stability in production after a number of measures that the ministry followed, whether in generating units or transmission lines."
    He added, "The improvement is clear and included all the governorates, while the processing time for some of them reaches 16 hours and others less than that, due to the existing bottlenecks that the Ministry of Electricity is working to address by installing mobile and fixed stations or creating feeders to increase the processing hours," explaining that "the holy Karbala and Najaf Al-Ashraf and Babylon are witnessing an increase in their shares, given that they are witnessing the peak of the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein (PBUH).
    Regarding supplying Iraq with energy from Turkey, Musa stressed that "the electrical connection with Turkey has been completed, but energy prices are not suitable for Iraq, so it was necessary to wait for the Iraqi-Turkish connection to enter into force."

59 views
    Added 08/30/2023 - 7:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:21 pm