Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America declares its refusal to create a semi-autonomous regional government of the Kurds in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America declares its refusal to create a semi-autonomous regional government of the Kurds in Syria Empty America declares its refusal to create a semi-autonomous regional government of the Kurds in Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Mar 2016, 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nur News / Agencies

[size=32]America declares its refusal to create a semi-autonomous regional government of the Kurds in Syria

[/size]

The spokesman for the US State Department, John Kirby, that his country does not want to be the formation of a semi-autonomous regional government of the Kurds in Syria, referring to "the need to take a new government to power to maintain the unity of the Syrian land, after the cessation of hostilities agreement."

This came in a daily press conference, in response to a question about whether the United States will support the Kurds desire to move to a federal system in Syria.

Kirby pointed to the start of diplomatic talks between the Syrian regime and the opposition, following the easing of the clashes in the country, adding that he "began meetings on how to conduct elections, and, if accomplished, it will contribute to the formation of a government meet the demands of the Syrian people."

Asked about whether there is a possibility of taking the Syrian regime President Bashar al-Assad, to power in the country if he won the election, Kirby said, there was no change in his country's position on Assad's future, noting that "our position is clear in this regard, we do not believe to be Assad place in Syria's future, and we want to form a government without him. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 8:47 am