Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings: More than 36 million wastages of public funds were detected in Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings: More than 36 million wastages of public funds were detected in Trebil Empty Border crossings: More than 36 million wastages of public funds were detected in Trebil

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 3:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Border crossings: More than 36 million wastages of public funds were detected in Trebil[/size]
    • Today 20:26

Information / Baghdad...
    The Border Ports Authority announced, on Wednesday, that it had seized more than 36 million dinars of wastage of public funds at the Trebil border crossing.
    The authority stated in a statement received by “Al-Ma’louma” that “specialized personnel, with efforts and careful follow-up of all goods at the Trebil border crossing, were able to seize a truck at the search and investigation point outside the customs campus loaded with a substance (car paints, thinner) in violation of the terms and controls of import.” 
    She added, "An audit of the completed customs transaction and inspection of the goods revealed that there was tampering with the real weight to evade paying the tax duty, which caused a waste of public money in the amount of (36,365,000) thirty-six million and three hundred and sixty-five thousand Iraqi dinars." 
    She indicated that "a proper seizure report was prepared and the truck and customs processing were referred to the Trebil Customs Police Station to take appropriate legal measures." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:24 am