Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coordination framework denounces the aggression of the Al-Halbousi party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coordination framework denounces the aggression of the Al-Halbousi party Empty The coordination framework denounces the aggression of the Al-Halbousi party

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The coordination framework denounces the aggression of the Al-Halbousi party[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, the Coordination Framework denounced a statement issued by the Taqaddam Party led by Muhammad al-Halbousi, in which it criticized Haider al-Abadi, the former Prime Minister.[/size]
    [size=45]The framework was mentioned in a statement: “While the coordination framework praises the role of Dr. Haider al-Abadi during the war on ISIS terrorist gangs, it denounces the unacceptable transgression and attempt to distort the facts by people with projective goals whose goal is known at this time.” He added, “The coordination framework confirms that it worked hard to restore the national ranks and move the political process towards stability, but at the same time it rejects and denounces the statement issued by the Taqaddam bloc regarding Dr. Al-Abadi and the many accusations, lies, and fallacies in it, and that history bears witness to the great sacrifices that were made that culminated in the victory over ISIS gangs.” We do not accept that it be confiscated, but rather distort the facts and bring charges against those who contributed to it.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that “the political blocs must preserve the gains achieved instead of escalating for ends that do not serve the situation that the country is currently experiencing in terms of stability at all levels.”[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Monday, the Parliamentary Progress Bloc, led by Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, issued a strongly worded statement against the statements made by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:46 am