Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resources announce the filling of about 3,000 fish lakes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resources announce the filling of about 3,000 fish lakes Empty Resources announce the filling of about 3,000 fish lakes

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 5:02 am

Resources announce the filling of about 3,000 fish lakes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Water Resources announced, on Sunday, the removal of approximately 3,000 fish lakes encroaching on rivers, while confirming the continuation of the campaign.
    Ministry spokesman Khaled Shamal told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”: “The campaign to remove fish lakes is continuing at an increasing pace and in coordination with the Supreme Judicial Council and the various types of security forces,” indicating that “there are some cases in which they were given a specific period of time.” To remove the violations themselves.
    Shamal added, "The number of fish lakes that have been filled in is approximately 3,000 lakes."
    The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed earlier that removing the fish lakes added more than one billion cubic meters of water.
    She explained that Baghdad Governorate witnessed the highest rate of violations, with an area approaching 20 thousand dunams, in addition to the governorates of Salah al-Din, Babel, Wasit, Kirkuk, Najaf al-Ashraf, Holy Karbala, Basra, and Diyala.
    The Ministry of Water Resources previously announced large and effective campaigns to remove encroachments and fill fish lakes, which reduces the amount of water withdrawn from the rivers.

Views 32
    Added 10/08/2023 - 11:01 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 3:50 pm