Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The strategy of filling the overflowing lakes keeps the specter of drought away from the Tigris Rive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The strategy of filling the overflowing lakes keeps the specter of drought away from the Tigris Rive Empty The strategy of filling the overflowing lakes keeps the specter of drought away from the Tigris Rive

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The strategy of filling the overflowing lakes keeps the specter of drought away from the Tigris River[/size]
    • Today 17:23

Information / Diyala..
    Representative Thaer Al-Jubouri confirmed, on Saturday, that the strategy of filling the overflowing lakes contributed to dispelling fears of drought on the Tigris River.
    Al-Jubouri said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, “The Tigris River represents the lifeline of several Iraqi governorates, including the capital, Baghdad, but water supplies are still below the required level due to dams in Turkish territory.”
    He added, "The strategy of the Ministry of Water Resources in filling hundreds of encroaching fish lakes along the Tigris River led to the return of good amounts of water to the river, which led to a significant increase in water levels in recent weeks and the specter of drought was removed, even if only temporarily." ".
    He stressed that "Baghdad is seriously seeking to achieve consensus with Ankara regarding securing fair shares of water in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, especially with the approaching next summer season, to avoid any drought crisis."
    It is noteworthy that the supplies of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers have been declining for years due to a unilateral policy of building dams and storing large quantities of water. Ended 25F

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:25 pm