Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Iraq seeks to determine paths to invest in renewable energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Iraq seeks to determine paths to invest in renewable energy Empty Oil: Iraq seeks to determine paths to invest in renewable energy

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 6:46 am

[size=38]Oil: Iraq seeks to determine paths to invest in renewable energy[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 12, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani confirmed Iraq’s endeavor to identify important paths for investing in renewable energy.
    A statement from the ministry reported to Al-Masala stated that Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani participated in the Russian Energy Week REW forum in its sixth session, stressing the importance of international cooperation in confronting climate challenges, reducing emissions, and diversifying energy sources.
    He pointed out that Iraq seeks to identify important paths for investing in renewable energy and converting burned energy into clean energy, to enhance national production by increasing and supporting investment projects, in addition to sustaining and increasing crude oil production.
    He pointed out to me the importance of communication and cooperation with oil-producing countries, organizations and stakeholders to formulate a realistic vision to confront the challenges facing global oil markets.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:34 am