Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the Kuwaiti Ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives the Kuwaiti Ambassador Empty The President of the Republic receives the Kuwaiti Ambassador

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 6:44 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives the Kuwaiti Ambassador[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, October 14, 2023, in Baghdad, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received His Excellency the Ambassador of the State of Kuwait, Mr. Tariq Abdullah Al-Faraj.
    During the meeting, the President of the Republic stressed the importance of strengthening relations between the two countries and expanding the horizons of bilateral cooperation in a way that achieves the highest interests of the two brotherly peoples, pointing out to the necessity of coordination, cooperation, and continuing constructive dialogue on issues of common interest.
    In turn, the Kuwaiti Ambassador expressed his thanks and appreciation to Mr. President for his interest in strengthening and developing bilateral relations, stressing his country's keenness on continuing bilateral cooperation in the service of the security, stability and well-being of the two countries and the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:43 pm