Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Jordanian Bank acquires $640 million out of $800 sold in the Iraqi currency auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Jordanian Bank acquires $640 million out of $800 sold in the Iraqi currency auction Empty National Jordanian Bank acquires $640 million out of $800 sold in the Iraqi currency auction

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 6:53 am

National Jordanian Bank acquires $640 million out of $800 sold in the Iraqi currency auction
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    An informed source reported today, Saturday (October 14, 2023), that the Jordan National Bank acquired more than $640 million as its “share” in the sales of the Central Bank of Iraq within one week.
    The source told Baghdad Today, “During the past week, the Central Bank of Iraq sold more than $800 million in the currency auction, and the Jordanian National Bank’s share was more than $640 million from the auction.”
    Earlier today, Saturday, political researcher Iyad Al-Anbar said that Iraq has shifted from America’s dominance of the dollar to mortgaging the banking sector of the Gulf states and Jordan. In reference to the Jordan National Bank.
    On Wednesday (October 11, 2023), Representative Hussein Arab called on the Central Bank of Iraq to disclose the transfers of private banks participating in purchasing the dollar at the official rate from the bank in its daily auction.
    Arab said in a televised statement followed by “Baghdad Today” that “the Central Bank of Iraq must announce the financial transfers,” noting that “the National Bank (of Jordan) controls 75% of these transfers and its daily transfers must be announced.”
    He added, "This bank earns $3 million daily in commissions only," noting that "for every million dollars these banks earn 100 million dinars, and they profit many times that by purchasing millions of dollars from the bank daily."
    Arab said, "I think that these banks hope that work will not be disrupted on Friday and Saturday, in order to stop the currency auction at the Central Bank and cause the loss of all these large profits."
    Moreover, “Baghdad Today” guarantees the right to respond to all names, attributes, and information contained in the above news.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:20 pm