Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington declares the use of Apache helicopters for the first time in the hit sites for "Daash"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington declares the use of Apache helicopters for the first time in the hit sites for "Daash" Empty Washington declares the use of Apache helicopters for the first time in the hit sites for "Daash"

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Oct 2014, 6:42 am

Washington declares the use of Apache helicopters for the first time in the hit sites for "Daash"

Follow-up - and babysit - the American military announced, Apache helicopters used for combat against targets belonging to the organization Daash in Iraq, and for the first time since the arrival of Apache helicopters to Baghdad in early July.

The Central Command said the American forces said in a statement that a group of fighter jets and drones and Apache helicopters launched four raids in Fallujah, Hit, Sinjar.

The statement said the air strikes targeted three clusters of fighters Daash artillery and mortar in the northeast of Fallujah.

Coalition aircraft destroyed Madrotai Humvee / Hummer / belonging to Daash Southeast Heat and other north-eastern city of Sinjar.

An official at the Pentagon that the use of Apache helicopters came to support military operations to Iraqi forces in Fallujah.

Washington had sent Apache helicopters to Baghdad for the purposes of a defensive nature, such as strengthening security around the American Embassy and facilities accessible to the Baghdad airport.

This is the first time that this is where the use of helicopters to hit targets directly to Daash in Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:58 am