Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives: The political agreement paper has not been fully implemented, and the dollar is sti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives: The political agreement paper has not been fully implemented, and the dollar is sti Empty Representatives: The political agreement paper has not been fully implemented, and the dollar is sti

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2023, 4:59 am

[size=35][size=35]Representatives: The political agreement paper has not been fully implemented, and the dollar is still stronger than the dinar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-10-27 | 05:36

[/size]

Source:

The Sudanese government has completed its first year and has obligations in the political file that have not been implemented and pledges to address the confusing economic file due to the rise in the dollar.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A year has ended in the life of the Sudanese government, which was formed after crisis political events... after which it came with a government curriculum that included addressing many unresolved files. According to the representatives, there are projects that have not been completed and the dollar is still stronger than the dinar, which means the problems of the economic file will continue.

As for the political agreement paper that was brought by the current government, it still contains demands by political forces that set conditions within the paper that have not been implemented yet, most notably the general amnesty law.

The remaining life of the government has a long way to go, involving important and sensitive files at various levels, including economic and political ones. No success can be achieved except by implementing the commitments and pledges in the government program.

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:57 am