Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Booking Group announces its quarterly results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Booking Group announces its quarterly results Empty Booking Group announces its quarterly results

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Nov 2023, 4:46 am

Booking Group announces its quarterly results

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Booking group

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Booking Group announced its quarterly results, which were better than expectations, as the company recorded revenues of $7.3 billion, a growth of 21% over last year, and growth without the impact of changing exchange rates was 18%. 
    The company achieved a net profit of $2.5 billion, a growth of 51% over the same period last year, with a net profit margin of 34.2%.
    Departmental performance:
    The number of nights booked was 276, a growth of 15% over last year.
    The number of car rental days was 20 million, a growth of 20%.
    The number of airline tickets booked was 9 million, a growth of 57%.
    The number of total company shares decreased by 9.3% compared to the same period last year. It is worth noting that the group Booking is one of the companies that is famous for buying back a large amount of its shares instead of distributing dividends to shareholders. During the first nine months of the year, the company bought its shares worth $7.8 billion

Views 38
    Added 11/06/2023 - 10:18 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:35 pm