Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Next year will witness a revolution in service projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Next year will witness a revolution in service projects Empty Parliamentary Committee: Next year will witness a revolution in service projects

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2023, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Next year will witness a revolution in service projects[/size]
    • Today 11:20

Information/Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Mahdia Al-Lami, confirmed today, Tuesday, that most of the projects approved in the general budget will be launched early next year, for technical and administrative reasons.
    Al-Lami said in an interview followed by Al-Maalouma, “The citizen is impatiently awaiting the approval of the budget and the provision of services, anticipating a revolution in service projects with the beginning of the new year,” noting that “next year will witness a service revolution after the launch of projects within the general budget.”
    She added, "The general budget has been approved for three years, and it is possible to add, delete, or update any paragraph in it," noting, "There is a service revolution in all governorates, and there are lagging and discontinued projects," stressing "the possibility of completing previous projects."
    She continued, "The general budget was approved relatively late, and we are approaching the end of the current year, and we in the Services Committee are following up on the issue because the citizen wants services and has nothing to do with the technical aspects." Ended/25

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:02 am