Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington calls the Kurdistan to stop secession talk and concern Bdaash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington calls the Kurdistan to stop secession talk and concern Bdaash  Empty Washington calls the Kurdistan to stop secession talk and concern Bdaash

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Oct 2014, 9:04 am

ashington calls the Kurdistan to stop secession talk and concern Bdaash 

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad called the State Department on Saturday, the Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraq to refrain from talking about the issue of separation of Iraq, stressing that Washington supports "totally" and territorial integrity of Iraq, with Kurdish leaders called for engaging in the fight against Daash. 

Said Assistant Secretary of State for Middle East Affairs Anne Patterson told the newspaper "Middle East" Saudi Arabia "The United States still provides a lot of aid and working to improve the rule of law and a lot of other things," pointing out that "the issue of Daash overshadowed the overall context, and we to do a better job in talking about other issues. " 

"The broad consensus was held in Jeddah to discuss the confrontation Daash, but of course there are other threats, but this is a specific threat and very bad and we have to focus on," pointing out that "there is a consensus more on strategy now among the allies, and there is broader support for this strategy among countries that do not agree in general. " 

In response to a question, the newspaper about the ambitions of the Kurdish parties of independence, Patterson said, "We tell them that we totally support the unity of Iraqi territory." 

The Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani stressed, on Friday (October 10, 2014), that the referendum on independence for the region and the province of Kirkuk is irreversible, although the war organizing "Daash" is a priority, as pointed out that the West helped the Kurds for political reasons, military .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:57 am