Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education seeks to disseminate the experience of solar energy systems in schools

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education seeks to disseminate the experience of solar energy systems in schools Empty Education seeks to disseminate the experience of solar energy systems in schools

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2023, 4:42 am

Education seeks to disseminate the experience of solar energy systems in schools

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Education has conditionalized the generalization of the use of solar energy systems throughout the country's schools on the success of its experiment after introducing them into Nineveh schools, through international organizations, to create a clean and healthy environment in schools.
    The Ministry's official spokesman, Karim Al-Sayyid, said that generalizing the experience of introducing solar energy systems after it was implemented in Nineveh schools, to the rest of the schools in other governorates, is linked to its success in its counterpart in Nineveh. 
    He stated that the Ministry is working to create a clean environment for students free of environmental pollutants related to energy, by implementing the experience of using solar energy in schools, in order to rationalize energy consumption, praising the role of international organizations in this aspect, in addition to supporting educational projects from programs and projects that support students and bodies. Both educational.  
    Last September, the Ministry announced the activation of solar energy systems in 56 schools in Nineveh, with systems installed in more than 200 others within the same governorate.

Views 34
    Added 12/26/2023 - 10:21 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:15 pm