Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Green Iraq” monitors the erosion of agriculture in the two most important governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Green Iraq” monitors the erosion of agriculture in the two most important governorates Empty “Green Iraq” monitors the erosion of agriculture in the two most important governorates

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2024, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Green Iraq” monitors the erosion of agriculture in the two most important governorates[/size]

[size=45]The “Green Iraq” Observatory concerned with environmental affairs confirmed yesterday that the provinces of Basra and Nineveh now contain the largest percentage of abandoned agricultural lands, while indicating the presence of an agricultural boom in other provinces.[/size]
    [size=45]The Observatory stated in a statement that “Basra suffers from increased salinity in the soil due to the quantity and quality of water reaching it, which is in its worst conditions,” adding that “Nineveh is suffering from leaving its lands after ISIS occupied it and the subsequent acts of sabotage and then liberation.” . He stressed that “there is a need for important steps to recycle water, reduce salinity levels, and equitably distribute governorates’ water shares,” stressing the need to “pay more attention to agricultural lands in Basra Governorate and irrigation canals in Nineveh Governorate.” The observatory pointed out that “good agricultural lands flourish in the governorates of Wasit, Babil, Baghdad, Karbala, Salah al-Din and Kirkuk, especially irrigated ones[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:04 am