Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Iraq has a historic opportunity to obtain its water share from Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Iraq has a historic opportunity to obtain its water share from Türkiye Empty Politician: Iraq has a historic opportunity to obtain its water share from Türkiye

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Iraq has a historic opportunity to obtain its water share from Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 09:28

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Qasim Al-Tamimi said that Iraq has a historic opportunity to capitalize on the Turkish President’s visit to Iraq in order to negotiate a number of common files and determine and guarantee a fixed water share.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, “Turkey has become in great need of Iraq in light of the development road project, which can be a major economic tributary for Ankara, as is the case for Baghdad, so this road is considered a weapon in the hands of the federal government.”
    He added, "The path of development will come to Iraq with Erdogan, which confirms that Turkey is in dire need of an agreement on this path and linking it with a number of files, most notably the water file, as this visit can be used to establish a fair share for Iraq that obligates the Turkish side to secure it."
    He stated that "Iraq and Turkey have many common files, as the meeting between the poles of the two countries may solve many problems and open a new page of the relationship and understanding on the files of security, water, oil, trade and the economy." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm