Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Iraq has its own cards to obtain its water rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Iraq has its own cards to obtain its water rights Empty Politician: Iraq has its own cards to obtain its water rights

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 7:07 am

[size=45][size=41]Politician: Iraq has its own cards to obtain its water rights[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political analyst Qasim Al-Tamimi saw, on Friday, that there are special papers that can be used by the Iraqi negotiator to obtain his water rights from the upstream countries.
    Al-Tamimi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “Iraq, and if it wants to overcome the water crisis, it must take steps, including moving locally and seeking the help of the international community, especially since the water file is linked to a group of countries, and everyone should get their shares of water without harming others.”
    He added, "Upstream countries do not have the right to manipulate the water shares of other countries, and Iraq has its papers that can be used in order to guarantee its water rights, especially since the current situation is critical and requires taking serious steps to increase water shares."
    And he indicated that "Iraq has large economic transactions with Turkey amounting to more than 15 billion dollars annually, as is the case with Iran, and the Iraqi negotiator can take it as pressure cards in order to guarantee water rights."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:04 am