Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Net: Ask al-Maliki for the Iraqi treasury funds?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Net: Ask al-Maliki for the Iraqi treasury funds? Empty Net: Ask al-Maliki for the Iraqi treasury funds?

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Oct 2014, 2:45 pm

Net: Ask al-Maliki for the Iraqi treasury funds?

October 30, 2014

BAGHDAD / Network News Iraq surprised committee parliamentary budget in Iraq deficit, Finance Minister proxy net fineness justify the loss of large sums of money from the budget, including an amount equal to two billion seven hundred million dollars, registered in the door of spending during the last election .

source of the Parliamentary Committee budget for personal conversation, between the Commission has the former Minister of Finance and purity of net debt, a statement about the reason for the loss of large sums of money from the budget, during the period of his accession to the post of minister.

Where a member of the Committee asked the minister: Where to spend this huge amount of data?

The answer was: This is located .. I prefer to the ministry in order to identify aspects of spending and ask Maliki where the money went Alaracah.

Treasury Committee to answer other answers overbroad and vague, and on how much Iraq now has in a Treasury minister's answer was: we have only $ 8 billion!

(Not enough for the salaries and expenses of one month, which is the country which declared that the budget amounted to 120 billion) .

committee parliamentary budget Iraqi Minister of Finance and agency purity net for the budgets of revenue and financial expenditure of the state last year, and after seeing the financial tables presented by the Minister the Commission found that There is an amount equal to two billion seven hundred million dollars registered in the door of spending during the last election, but there was no data showing the exchange rate for such a large amount that nearly three billion dollars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:29 am