Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: Processing 700 projects, representing 50% of the lagging projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: Processing 700 projects, representing 50% of the lagging projects Empty Planning: Processing 700 projects, representing 50% of the lagging projects

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2024, 5:15 am

Planning: Processing 700 projects, representing 50% of the lagging projects
    • Time: 06/11/2024 08:52:42

• Read: 1,144 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Planning announced its success in addressing the causes of the delay of 50 percent of the total lagging projects in the country, amounting to 1,452 projects, stressing the continuation of efforts to address the remaining ones.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said in a press statement, “The Council of Ministers has a serious approach to addressing the file of lagging projects and identifying the most important reasons for their delay, with the aim of addressing the file of stopping projects implemented by ministries and governorates in various regions of the country.”
    He added, "The number of lagging projects in the country is 1,452 various service projects implemented by various beneficiary entities in various regions of the country, and the government has so far succeeded in developing solutions and treatments for more than 700 of them, by adopting three main axes. The first is resuming work on those that do not suffer from any conflicts, and the second is addressing the problems." Which projects suffer from, such as conflicts and other obstacles, and are now in the process of starting, while the third includes dealing with projects that need to increase allocations, especially those that have been stopped and are suffering from extinction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:51 pm