Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law: The new American ambassador violated Iraqi sovereignty before her arrival

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law: The new American ambassador violated Iraqi sovereignty before her arrival Empty State of law: The new American ambassador violated Iraqi sovereignty before her arrival

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jun 2024, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of law: The new American ambassador violated Iraqi sovereignty before her arrival[/size]
    • June 15 18:33

Information/private.. 
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Haider Al-Lami, said on Saturday that the new candidate to assume the position of US ambassador to Iraq violated Iraqi sovereignty before assuming the position. 
    Al-Lami said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “American interference in internal affairs is rejected, especially the statements of the new candidate to assume the position of American ambassador to Iraq,” considering them a “violation of Iraqi sovereignty.”
    He added, "The new ambassador's statements are provocative to Iraqi political circles and must receive a direct response," noting that "the presence of the Islamic resistance is an Iraqi choice, and the new candidate cannot change its course."
    He continued, "The American candidate, Tracy Jacobson, has not yet assumed the position of American ambassador to Iraq and is making violations and provocative statements."  
    It is noteworthy that the new candidate for the position of US ambassador to Iraq, in her speech before the US Senate, attacked the Iraqi resistance factions, promising to end them as soon as she assumed the position. End 25

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:56 am