Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The service effort completes its work and opens the Al-Shumukh area in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The service effort completes its work and opens the Al-Shumukh area in Baghdad Empty The service effort completes its work and opens the Al-Shumukh area in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2024, 6:55 am

The service effort completes its work and opens the Al-Shumukh area in Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Service effort team

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The service and engineering effort team announced, on Monday, the completion of the work and the opening of the Al-Shumukh area in Baghdad.
    A statement of the service effort, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, stated that “the team opened the Al-Shumukh area, locality 964 in Baghdad,” noting that it is “one of the agricultural areas affiliated with the Karrada municipality, where works were carried out and it was fully rehabilitated, including water, sanitation, clothing, and irrigation and muqarnas works through Effort of Al-Faw General Company.
    He added, "The Prime Minister's Advisor for Technical Affairs and Technical Assistant to the Service Effort Team, Diaa al-Din Nazim, cut the opening ribbon, in the presence of the Head of the Baghdad Service Effort Team, the Director of the Hammurabi Company, Abdul Razzaq al-Maliki, the Director of the Karrada Municipality, and a crowd of officials participating in the work and the people and notables of the region."

37 views
    Added 07/01/2024 - 1:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:47 am