Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor announces the inclusion of a new category in social care

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor announces the inclusion of a new category in social care Empty Labor announces the inclusion of a new category in social care

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 4:57 am

Labor announces the inclusion of a new category in social care

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs included patients with some types of cancer in social care and full-time assistance after they were presented to specialized medical committees, while it announced its continued support for outstanding students.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry’s spokesman, Najm Al-Aqabi, said that patients with some types of cancer are included in social care and full-time helpers, as the diseases and the percentage of disability associated with them are determined by the specialized medical committees, noting that their disability reaches 75% or more, and those who are below the poverty line.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that the Ministry is continuing its procedures and has not stopped, as it refers patients to medical committees to determine the degree of disability, in addition to making a special visit to the Medical City to see the conditions of children with thalassemia and their inclusion in social care.[/rtl]

84 views
    Added 07/09/2024 - 10:44 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:34 pm