Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Turkish army begins setting up security checkpoints in 4 areas in Dohuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Turkish army begins setting up security checkpoints in 4 areas in Dohuk Empty The Turkish army begins setting up security checkpoints in 4 areas in Dohuk

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Turkish army begins setting up security checkpoints in 4 areas in Dohuk[/size]
    • Today 10:20

• 1 Shares

Information/ Dohuk...
     Informed sources revealed, on Tuesday, that the Turkish army has begun setting up security checkpoints in 4 areas in Dohuk.
    The sources said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "Combat detachments from the Turkish army began, since the early hours of dawn, to set up automatic and mobile security checkpoints in areas located within the borders of the towns of Amadiya, Batufa, Dayrluk and Kani Masi, which are within the administrative map of Dohuk."
    She added, "In the past hours, the Turkish bombing targeted the heights of Jabal Matin and Amadiyah, which led to the displacement of 40-60 families to the center of the Kani Masi area."
    She pointed out that "the situation is very tense amidst an abundance of warplanes and drones, noting that concern is increasing about the Turkish forces moving towards a comprehensive invasion with the arrival of large numbers of heavy vehicles without any actual intervention by the administrations or the Peshmerga to stop the invasion or condemn what is happening."
    It is noteworthy that the Turkish forces began a new invasion operation a few days ago within the borders of Dohuk in several areas amidst an almost daily displacement situation. End 25 F

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 5:03 pm