Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani reviews the Commission's preparations to hold Kurdistan elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani reviews the Commission's preparations to hold Kurdistan elections Empty Al-Sudani reviews the Commission's preparations to hold Kurdistan elections

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:31 am

Al-Sudani reviews the Commission's preparations to hold Kurdistan elections
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Prime Minister was briefed, today, Sunday (July 28, 2024), on the Commission’s preparations to hold the Kurdistan elections.
    The Prime Minister's media office stated in a statement received by "Baghdad Today" that "Al-Sudani received today, Sunday, the head of the electoral administration in the Independent High Electoral Commission, Amer Musa Al-Husseini, and congratulated him on assuming his new responsibility in the commission, wishing him success in his tasks and duties."
    He added that "Al-Sudani was briefed on the Commission's preparations to hold the legislative elections in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, scheduled to be held next October, as the government has provided all the necessary requirements to conduct the electoral process."
    Al-Sudani stressed, according to the statement, that "the existence of a professional and impartial commission that maintains its neutrality is something that cannot be tolerated, as it represents a guarantee for the sustainability of the electoral process, which is the essence of the democratic system and one of its most important pillars."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:07 am