Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish forces control 80% of the Bahdinan region in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish forces control 80% of the Bahdinan region in Kurdistan Empty Turkish forces control 80% of the Bahdinan region in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 7:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Turkish forces control 80% of the Bahdinan region in Kurdistan[/size]
    • Today 13:35

• 1 Shares

Al-Maalouma/ Dohuk...
     Informed sources confirmed on Tuesday that Turkish forces now control 80% of the Bahdinan area in the Kurdistan Region.
    The sources told Al-Maalouma that "the pace of the Turkish invasion has slowed down in recent days in most areas with the start of redeploying forces and building advanced posts, especially in light of the presence of dozens of abandoned villages, some of which have been turned into army barracks."
    He added that "80% of the Bahdinan area, its villages and mountainous heights, are now under the control of the Turkish army, which is currently seeking to build an advanced military base near Amadiyah after forcing hundreds of families to flee and clearing the mountains of any presence of families."
    He pointed out that "the Turkish army is currently relying on artillery to shell distant targets, which terrifies the residents and prompts them to leave their villages and seek refuge in Amadiyah and areas near Dohuk to seek safety."
    It is worth noting that the Turkish army is leading a military invasion that began last June and is still ongoing in several areas of the Kurdistan Region. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm