Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade discusses with a French company supplying the Iraqi market with medicines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade discusses with a French company supplying the Iraqi market with medicines Empty Trade discusses with a French company supplying the Iraqi market with medicines

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2024, 7:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Trade discusses with a French company supplying the Iraqi market with medicines[/size]
    • Today 13:38

Information / Baghdad
    The Department of Foreign Economic Relations at the Ministry of Trade announced that its commercial attaché in Paris held a meeting with the head of the French Syndicate of Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Diagnostics SIMV, Jean-Louis Hunault.
    A statement by the ministry received by / Al-Maalouma / agency stated that "the meeting discussed aspects of joint cooperation between the two countries in the field of supplying Iraqi markets with medicines, vaccines and veterinary anti-infectives from solid French companies.
    He added that "the meeting came within a series of preparations for holding the Iraqi-French Agricultural Forum scheduled to be held at the end of the last quarter of this year in cooperation between the commercial attaché and the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Paris."
    The statement indicated that "the virtual meeting via video communication addressed the invitation of the head of the French syndicate to participate in the Iraqi-French Agricultural Forum, which will be held soon in Paris.
    For his part, the head of the syndicate stressed that "participation is important to build sustainable partnerships with the Iraqi side and to identify their needs directly, noting that he will be at the head of a delegation that includes members of the syndicate and a number of representatives of veterinary medicine companies."
    According to the statement, "The meeting concluded with an agreement to continue economic and commercial cooperation and communication that serves the interests of both countries." End25

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:45 pm