Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is working to rehabilitate 1,000 schools in Baghdad and the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is working to rehabilitate 1,000 schools in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Iraq is working to rehabilitate 1,000 schools in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2024, 5:04 am

Iraq is working to rehabilitate 1,000 schools in Baghdad and the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Government Communication Team announced today, Monday, the launch of the “My School is More Beautiful” campaign to rehabilitate about a thousand schools in Baghdad and the governorates.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Adnan Al-Arabi, Deputy Head of the Government Communication Team and Head of the Committee, said that the Committee had previously proposed the idea of ​​rehabilitating these schools to the Governor of the Central Bank, who donated 3 billion dinars to start it, noting that financial and technical teams were formed from the Prime Minister’s Office in cooperation with the Ministry of Education.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the schools were identified in coordination with the education directorates in Baghdad and the governorates and the school buildings directorate in the ministry yesterday, Saturday, to begin work on them today, indicating that the rehabilitation will be for all their facilities, including gardens, windows, glass, electrical appliances, blackboards, wall treatment and sanitary facilities, at an amount that may reach 7 million dinars.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Arabi confirmed that all teams are competing to complete all rehabilitation work in just 3 days for each school, noting that the committee will head to about a thousand schools to rehabilitate them, especially those that were not included in the demolition or restoration operations by the ministry in Baghdad and the governorates.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that the schools that will be rehabilitated will be provided with free internet lines, and middle and preparatory school students will be included in electronic payment to purchase their needs at school, whether from the shop or shops near them, in addition to linking the account to the student’s guardian to know the movement of money in his or her son’s or daughter’s card, stressing that this procedure will prevent problems that the purchase process is exposed to, whether due to the presence of damaged or counterfeit paper currencies.[/rtl]

88 views
    Added 2024/08/12 - 10:37 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:48 pm