Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We are working to rehabilitate the agricultural sector and water resources in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We are working to rehabilitate the agricultural sector and water resources in Iraq Empty We are working to rehabilitate the agricultural sector and water resources in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018, 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We are working to rehabilitate the agricultural sector and water resources in Iraq
    The representative of the FAO in Iraq Fadhil Zuabi, the implementation of the program of recovery and resilience to the years 2018 and 2019, aims to finance urgent projects of FAO in Iraq to help 1.6 million people living in affected areas.
    "These projects will enable FAO and its partners to assist in the rehabilitation of the agricultural sector and water resources and revitalize local communities through two components. The first will include three main axes: repairing irrigation networks, water treatment plants and pumping stations, Storage and processing facilities, such as the prevention of crop and livestock diseases and the revitalization of local communities through the provision of multi-purpose cash assistance, agricultural inputs and cash for work to returning farmers, rehabilitation of agricultural infrastructure and veterinary facilities , Assets of water resources and provision of veterinary services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:29 pm