Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Reveals the advantages of the Electricity Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Reveals the advantages of the Electricity Law Empty Parliamentary Committee: Reveals the advantages of the Electricity Law

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2024, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Reveals the advantages of the Electricity Law[/size]
    • Today 12:05

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Energy and Electricity Committee, Ahmed Al-Salmani, revealed on Monday the importance of legislating the energy law, stressing that Iraq has projects to rely on clean energy sources in the electricity sector.
    Al-Salmani told / Al-Maalouma / agency that "legislating the law facilitates the process of benefiting from solar energy and hydroelectric energy, pointing to Iraq's need to diversify energy sources and complete clean energy projects."
    He explained that "the renewable energy project law is about to be approved in the House of Representatives."
    He pointed out that "the draft law allows the use of clean and environmentally friendly energy, in addition to investing in the purchase of solar energy and hydroelectric energy." End / 25H

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 12:47 pm