Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After 5 days of gains, oil prices decline under pressure from OPEC cuts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After 5 days of gains, oil prices decline under pressure from OPEC cuts Empty After 5 days of gains, oil prices decline under pressure from OPEC cuts

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:29 am

After 5 days of gains, oil prices decline under pressure from OPEC cuts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Follow-up
    Oil prices fell in early trading on Tuesday (August 13, 2024) after a five-day winning streak as markets refocused on demand concerns after OPEC on Monday cut its forecast for demand growth in 2024 due to weak expectations in China.
    By 0305 Baghdad time, Brent crude futures were down 41 cents, or 0.5 percent, at $81.89 a barrel. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude futures were down 43 cents, or 0.5 percent, at $79.63.
    Brent crude rose more than 3 percent on Monday, while U.S. crude futures rose more than 4 percent.
    OPEC's downward revision of its forecast for global oil demand in 2024 has highlighted the dilemma facing the wider OPEC+ alliance in increasing output from October.
    Source: Agencies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:16 pm