Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Amending the Employee Salary Scale Law targets higher grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Amending the Employee Salary Scale Law targets higher grades Empty MP: Amending the Employee Salary Scale Law targets higher grades

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2024, 4:47 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]MP: Amending the Employee Salary Scale Law targets higher grades[/size]

[size=45]Member of Parliament Thaer Al-Shuwaili said that amending the employee salary scale law targets the higher grades, pointing out the need to raise employee salary percentages fairly between ministries.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Shuwaili stated that “the draft amendment to the employees’ salary scale law is in the hands of the government at this moment.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the salary scale law targets the higher grades in order to take into account the income of the rest of the employees," noting "the need to benefit from the previous experience and raise the salaries of simple employees."[/size]
    [size=45]Last month, MP Raed Al-Maliki said in a press conference that “the draft federal civil service law was in the House of Representatives, as this draft law includes 4 laws, including the salary scale law,” indicating that “the draft law was withdrawn by the government and the Council of Ministers and was not returned despite repeated demands by the representatives.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Maliki renewed the “demand to resend the draft federal civil service law,” adding that “the issue of the salary scale is not with the House of Representatives, and the delay in its approval is due to the government.”[/size]
    [size=45]On February 20, Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani said that amending the salary scale requires amending and canceling 34 laws and decisions because they conflict with previous decisions, and this requires in-depth study and research.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 1:53 am