Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mladenov to visit Kuwait and discuss with the foreign minister of international efforts to stabilize

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Mladenov to visit Kuwait and discuss with the foreign minister of international efforts to stabilize Empty Mladenov to visit Kuwait and discuss with the foreign minister of international efforts to stabilize

Post by day dreamer Mon 24 Nov 2014, 9:04 am

Mladenov to visit Kuwait and discuss with the foreign minister of international efforts to stabilize Iraq
    [ltr]Monday, 24 / November 2014 15:59[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mladenov to visit Kuwait and discuss with the foreign minister of international efforts to stabilize B_275_183_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_imagesCAUNVYO3
     [Follow-where]

UN special envoy in Iraq, Nikolay Mladenov visited Kuwait.

Reports indicated that "Mladenov met with First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah reviewed the tasks and work of the United Nations in Iraq."

Special Representative of the UN during the meeting and praised the efforts of the State of Kuwait in maintaining the security and stability of Iraq and to support international humanitarian efforts there. "

The UN envoy in Iraq, Nikolay Mladenov said during his speech at the UN Security Council meeting, which was held last Tuesday in New York that "the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations are at their best now," expressing the hope that includes his next report to the UN Security Council to achieve significant progress in the file missing Kuwaitis and other nationalities and Archive Kuwait. "

Mladenov said that "during the past four months, and as was the case in the previous 13 months, Iraqis showed their firm commitment to the search for missing Kuwaitis," noting that "the problem of the passage of time and fading memory when it comes to events that had occurred 23 years ago."

He said Mladenov said "exploration leads and extract information from witnesses and informants and dig all the trenches things got a meaningful way in spite of the security situation exhausted," he said. "I wish to assure this Council and the families of the missing, the United Nations Mission will continue to do everything in their power to find those missing." .anthy

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/156642-2014-11-24-12-59-28.html&usg=ALkJrhiB4MUIRy0vfXU8w7bemqQJuLdGzA[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:42 am