Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urbanization in Iraq exceeds 71%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urbanization in Iraq exceeds 71% Empty Urbanization in Iraq exceeds 71%

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 6:58 am

Urbanization in Iraq exceeds 71%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The German company Statista, which specializes in market and consumer data around the world, revealed today, Sunday, that the urbanization rate in Iraq will increase during the year 2023.
    The company stated in a table reviewed by "Al-Eqtisad News" that "the urbanization rate in Iraq during the past year reached the highest value compared to previous years, as it reached 71.60%, up from the previous year, which reached 71.35%."
    She added, "Urbanization in Iraq has gradually increased at the expense of the countryside, as urbanization in 2013 was at a rate of 69.6%, in 2016, 70.09%, and in 2020, 70.12%."
    Urbanization does not necessarily mean migration from the countryside to the cities, but rather means the transfer of urban features and characteristics to the rural community.

Views 56
    Added 09/01/2024 - 12:47 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:45 am