Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching electronic submission for Hajj contractors through the Ur portal for the next season

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching electronic submission for Hajj contractors through the Ur portal for the next season Empty Launching electronic submission for Hajj contractors through the Ur portal for the next season

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2024, 7:34 am

[size=35][size=35]Launching electronic submission for Hajj contractors through the Ur portal for the next season[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-01 | 05:40
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local

The National Data Center in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced today, Sunday, the launch of the electronic application service for Hajj contractors through the Ur portal for the next season.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The center said in a statement received by Sumarya News, "The data center launched today the electronic link for applying for the service of working as a contractor (Dar Campaign), for the upcoming Hajj season, through the "Ur" government portal for electronic services."

The center added, "The new service implemented by the center for the Hajj and Umrah Authority, applications for it will start from today, Sunday, September 1, for a period of 10 days, and is subject to the terms and standards set by the authority, to ensure the provision of the best services to pilgrims during the 2025 season."

According to the center, the new electronic service, which relies on modern software systems, will contribute to facilitating the process of promoting requests by dispensing with the promotion of written requests in the authority's branches, in addition to providing more accurate guidance services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:39 am