Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian President: Iraq will be my first destination in my first foreign visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian President: Iraq will be my first destination in my first foreign visit Empty Iranian President: Iraq will be my first destination in my first foreign visit

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Sep 2024, 4:36 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iranian President: Iraq will be my first destination in my first foreign visit[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    09/01/2024
    He stressed that people’s satisfaction with his administration’s policies and performance is important to him…
    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian revealed that Iraq is the first foreign stop he will head to, noting that Iraq is a friendly country to us and that his first foreign visit will be to this country, and that he will visit the shrine of Imam Ali (peace be upon him) in the holy city of Najaf,” while stressing that dealing and cooperating with neighboring countries and the entire world is the way to solve economic problems.
    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian stressed in a live interview on Channel One of the television that “people’s satisfaction with his administration’s policies and performance is important to him,” adding: “Unjust sanctions put pressure on us in some cases, but treating people kindly has nothing to do with sanctions, and we will certainly try to consider programs to spread justice in the law.”
    Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said, “We are committed to what we have pledged to the people and we seek to be honest with them and do our best for them.”
    In response to a question about curbing inflation in the economy, the President said that his economic team is working in a coordinated manner to address the economic problems facing the people through proper planning. He
    also stressed the need to maintain national consensus to address people's concerns in the economic field.
    The President also said that dealing and cooperating with neighboring countries and the entire world is the way to solve economic problems, pointing to the need to develop plans to attract foreign investments.
    He pointed out that in order to achieve 8% economic growth, $100 billion must be attracted from inside and outside the country.
    In response to a question about his foreign trips to other countries, he said that Iraq will be his first planned destination, stating: "Iraq is a friend and neighbor of ours, and my first foreign visit will be to this country and the holy city of Najaf to visit the shrine of Imam Ali (AS)."
    Regarding cyberspace and social media, Pezeshkian said that his government will prepare a comprehensive program on cyberspace.
    The President explained that we have appointed the members of the government based on national consensus, adding: The members of the government are from the government of Martyr Raisi, Mr. Rouhani, and the reformists. I have conducted more than 10,000 hours of interviews with the proposed members, and so far we have tried to form a national unity government as much as we can.
    He pointed out that we are under severe sanctions, and said: America, Europe and countries that follow American policies have imposed sanctions on Iran and do not deal with us, and we have had problems in this regard.
    The President of the Republic said about the government's plan to reduce inflation: Yesterday, the Minister of Economy announced these plans. The Seventh Development Plan should be the basis for what should be done. We must resolve internal disputes and problems with neighbors and the world. In any case, the economy is linked to external issues.
    Asked whether inflation will drop to 30% by the end of the year (the Iranian year ends on March 20), he said: "We will do our best, but this goal depends on developments in the world and internal issues."
    The President added: We have negotiated with about 40 countries and are in the process of concluding agreements with them.
    In response to a question about the head of the government's economic unit, Pezeshkian said: The existing group is working in a coordinated manner, but we will definitely face problems. We have meetings every week with the participation of the Ministry of Economy, the Planning and Budget Organization, the Ministry of Industry and Mr. Tayeb Nia, who is my advisor and is responsible for coordination. In these meetings, work is done based on the development plan, methods and how to resolve differences of taste to bring opinions closer together.
    Regarding production and achieving 8% growth, he said: With the energy imbalance we have and the pressures on factories and production, this imbalance will automatically affect them and it is likely that we will face problems in this regard.
    He added: The effort we must make is to solve this imbalance in the energy balance so that we can take the next steps. As long as this imbalance exists in energy, electricity and banks, we should not expect economic growth to reach 8%. This is absolutely not possible.
    The President stressed: What experts and economists say is that we need investments ranging from $200 to $250 billion to achieve 8% economic growth, and in any case we need investment to achieve 8% growth. Increasing capital in the country is possible by increasing productivity, but the total amount of money we have in the country does not exceed $100 billion, meaning that if we collect all the available money, we can only invest $100 billion, and therefore we need another $100 billion in foreign investment to reach 8% economic growth.
    Stating that this issue is related to our foreign relations and Iranians abroad, he said: Our Foreign Ministry should make efforts in this regard.
    He stated that on the other hand, producers and investors should trust us and our legal stability, and said: First, we must assure investors that we will provide a platform for their prosperity and remove the laws that hinder them. This is what we are looking for.
    The President said: “There is unity with the judiciary, parliament and the leader of the revolution. If we are determined and investors are confident that we will stand behind them, instead of leaving the country, their capital will return to the country.”
    Regarding the government’s policy on the legal governance of cyberspace, he said: Based on the data, we seek to do what is legal, controllable and improves access to it. We intend to hold sessions with the Minister of Communications, the Supreme Council of Cyberspace and the Supreme National Security Council to work on the basis of data to provide a platform for the convenience of citizens in cultural, commercial and scientific matters.
    In response to a question that citizens are waiting for a law to be formulated in this regard, he said: We will do so, God willing.
    Regarding the implementation of justice, Pezeshkian explained: In the meeting with the administration and planning, we emphasized the issue of justice and underdevelopment in some provinces and regions, and then more broadly on gender justice, ethnic justice and regional justice.
    He added: In healthcare, the issue of family physicians is a fair structure that must be achieved. If this structure is implemented, everyone from Sistan and Baluchestan to Kurdistan and Khuzestan will receive the same service as someone in northern Tehran.
    He explained that we have many problems in education, explaining: It is not permissible for someone who has no money, no connections, and no ability to send his son to a school that may not provide good education. Basically, all schools must have acceptable standards. It is unacceptable that most of those who join the university are individuals and families whose children go to private and national schools.
    The President of the Republic announced that he will hold a press conference next week to answer journalists' questions.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:50 am