Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government spokesman: Barzani will visit Baghdad soon

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

A government spokesman: Barzani will visit Baghdad soon  Empty A government spokesman: Barzani will visit Baghdad soon

Post by wciappetta Wed 26 Nov 2014, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 4 hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Barzani
    Roudao- Arbil

denied the official spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, Wednesday, news of a planned visit by the Prime Minister of the provincial council Barzani to Turkey, noting that the visit to Baghdad of priorities. The spokesman said Sven Dzia network Roudao media, said that "no date has been set to visit Barzani to Turkey, and its agenda includes a visit to Turkey during this period. " He added Dzia to visit now Baghdad of the priorities of the Prime Minister of the provincial council visits, explaining that "the Prime Minister visited Turkey nothing unusual, and can be performed in the future, But the current program includes a visit to Baghdad. " He pointed out that "The prime minister will visit Baghdad soon, although the date is not specified; but it is close."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:37 am